August 31, 2012

Long Weekend

Weekend Getaway

I'm dreaming of a weekend getway for this long weekend. It isn't going to happen this year but that isn't going to stop me from planning what I would pack should said imaginary trip all of a sudden become a reality. A girl should always be prepared ;)

This outfit is the perfect marriage of the end of summer and the beginning of fall. Break out those white pants for one last wear before you break the silly no white after Labor Day rule (by the way that rule is dumb and you can wear white whenever you want). I'm dying for those brown booties! They are cute and look comfy too. Are you going anywhere fun this weekend? Or just planning an imaginary trip like me? What are you bringing along?

Until next time
XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment