August 28, 2012

What We're Loving Lately

Shelby and I are Pinterest addicts. We are in a visual industry and this site is a great inspiration source. Here are a few of our finds we are loving lately:

ASHLEY'S PICKS:
Polka dots and scarves- two of my favorite things. I can't wait for fall!
{via}

 I love anything with initials and these letters are just so pretty!
{via}

Can't wait to give this a try. It looks so cute and easy to do.
{via}

I absolutely HATE bananas so I would replace that element with marshmallows or something but I think this idea is so cute! I love the straws used as sticks and the casual nature that the toppings are labeled on the brown paper. 
 {via}

  Found this recipe for sweet potato quinoa burgers and I'm excited to give it a try soon. I'm always looking for great veggie burger recipes.
 {via}

SHELBY'S PICKS:
Downton Abbey. I'm so obsessed with this show right now!
{Via}

I love this chevron top. I'm obsessed with anything chevron right now. The pop of color of the pants makes the top stand out.
{Via}

I'm so excited to try these cookies in the fall. Pumpkin and chai, what could be better?
{Via}

Polka dots are my favorite print, and mixing them with a camel pant. To Die For!!
{Via}

As always i'm obsessed with all things british, even these five boys that have the voices of angels!
{Via}


We are linked up here today. 
Until next time
XOXO
Ashley

4 comments:

  1. I love that polka dot sweater/scarf! Adorable! And those initial necklaces are so cute!

    Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it cute? It's from Old Navy believe it or not but sold out online in my size so my goal for this weekend is to track it down at a store.

      Delete
  2. I love chevron and polka dots too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) And those One Direction boys, too cute.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like that chevron top right now pleaseandthankyou!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete