August 23, 2012

We all scream for ice cream!

On our first night in the city Ash and I went out searching for dinner for ourselves and our parents. As we were walking we came across a little ice cream shop right down the street from us. We only really noticed it because there was a line out the door and down the street. I had never seen an ice cream shop so full. I have been dying to go back and try something ever since then and we finally stepped out today and went. 

Such a funny name for an ice cream shop.

They have an awesome array of flavors! It's like they read our minds. If we could have picked our dream flavors of ice cream they had them.

I picked the peanut butter oreo, and Ashley got chocolate mint cookie dough!

 They had some funny dipped cones including fruit loops and rice krispy treats. They even had some chocolate dipped twinkies!

So excited about our ice cream. (please excuse my AWFUL appearance!)

 Pixie even enjoyed some of my peanut butter ice cream.

Here is the website, take a look and see all of the fun flavors.


Until next time
XOXO
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment