August 9, 2012

Tiffany Blue!

Today we venture into
Shelby's bedroom
After going back to Dallas from signing the lease of our apartment and looking at the measurements we took of our bedrooms I was a tad frightened about how I was going to fit everything that I have into my bedroom. My clothes and shoes were the main concern. I wasn't able to get a picture of my closet because the door is broken and needs to be fixed. Let's just say that it was a little bit of a challenge to fit the MASSIVE amounts of clothes and shoes that I have into this tiny closet.

I absolutely LOVE the colors that I picked for my bed! You can never  go wrong with Tiffany Blue sheets and Chevron print! :)


Pixie has even taken to liking my bed more than Ashley's. Let's see how long this lasts!


Who would I be if I didn't have pictures of my favorite three places in the world!

Love my bookcase as well. I have a few of my favorite things on here. 

This is my least favorite part of my room, and possibly the whole apartment. I need to find a way to spruce this wall a little bit. Suggestions are appreciated! 

Hope you enjoyed my small but cozy room! Until next time.

XOXO
Shelby



No comments:

Post a Comment