September 25, 2012

What We're Loving Lately

Here are a few things that we are loving this week. You can follow us on Pinterest and see more of our finds here and here.

ASHLEY'S PICKS:

Buckeye bark. This looks easier to make than the balls...but just as yummy.
{via}

As a vegetarian I don't get to partake in hot wings during football season. This buffalo cauliflower is an interesting twist. 
{via}

This chevron painting is so cool! I love the mix of the bright colors and the metallics. 
{via}

I love a straw fedora in the summer and this wool one would be great for the fall and the winter season. 
{via}

Stripes and sparkle is a great combo for fall
{via}

SHELBY'S PICKS:

This nail polish is my absolute favorite for the fall. I am wearing it right now. It is a little darker than the picture, a perfect red wine color.
{Via}

Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls! This is my perfect breakfast item.
{Via}

Wouldn't be Loving Lately without the polka dots!
{Via}

Love this idea for a couples Halloween party!
{Via}

Grilled Cheese Kabobs and tomato soup!
{Via}

We are linking up with Kristen today to share our loving lately picks. 
Until next time
XOXO
Ashley and Shelby




8 comments:

  1. ashley - the chevron and sparkle purse are ah-maz-ing!!!! amazing!

    shelby - those rolls and polka dot shoes need to be min 5 mins ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all lovely besties!!! ash-the buckeye bark needs to be ours pronto! shelbs-those shoes are so amazing!!!! love you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - Buckeye bark??? This sounds amazing! I used to make the buckeyes with chocolate/peanut butter, now I'm going to have to try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chevron painting is AMAZING.

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that chevron painting! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that Mary Poppins costume idea last year and I totally love it! And I love that chevron painting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some great picks! I'm so intrigued by the buffalo cauliflower and I love those polka dot shoes. Thanks for stopping by my blog ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK why have I never heard of buckeye bark? It looks amazing!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete