September 7, 2012

Fashions Night Out

Last night was Fashions Night Out. If you don't know what that is, it is basically a night where everyone around the country gets together to celebrate fashion. It also kicks off fashion week in New York. Ash and I went out last night with my friends Daniella and Marielis. We had a great time!

Starting off the night!

My favorite place in this country!

Future home!

Always posing for pictures.

Windows at Bergdorf Goodman.


Entrance at Bergdorfs.

Dream Shoes!

Fun at Henri Bendel's.





After walking down 5th Avenue we ended up at Rockefeller Center. We discovered a band from Edinburgh, Scotland. But first we found some arm candy! :)




I got way too excited when they started talking and I found out they were from the UK.

They are called, We Were Promised Jetpacks.


Fun during the concert!



New York is such an amazing place!

On the Red Carpet!

We had a pretty fun night. I love that we have a night every year that we can show people what our industry is all about. Now it's time for fashion week festivities!

Until next time
XOXO
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment