September 11, 2012

What We're Loving Lately

Happy Tuesday everyone! We are guest posting on The Denny Buzz today so pop over and check it out to see some trends for fall.

Today we are also linking up with Kristen to share are a few things we are loving lately:

How fun are these balloons?!
 {via}

Love this wine. Such a cute idea to make it into a candle. 
 {via}

Love mixed prints this fall. 
 {via}

This bag is adorable. 
{via}

This sweet potato quinoa soup sounds yummy!
{via}

Love this bow with the dark brown hair. Fall Inspiration!
{Via}

I'm so making these for my British themed birthday party!
{Via}

Also using these for cupcakes for my birthday party!
{Via}

We made this last night. Very tasty!
{Via}

Polka Dots!
{Via}

Untill next time
XOXO
Ashley and Shelby

5 comments:

  1. Those cone teacups are adorable!

    Love them!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Cupcake made candle! I'm glad I found you sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really "loving" that polka dot skirt!!!

    Cute picks!!

    Erin
    www.cali-landchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the dots made my day!! love love love these picks!

    Thanks for linking up! Have a great week.

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the wine bottle candle idea!
    hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete