September 18, 2012

What We're Loving Lately

Today we are honored to be co-hosting the Loving Lately link-up. See the end of this post for all the details. But first, we'd love to share what we've been loving lately!

ASHLEY'S PICKS:
I love the interesting shapes that these belts create. So much better than a plain boring belt.
{via}

 I'm on the lookout for a less expensive version of this coat. If anyone has any tips please let me know!
{via}

This is a great gold. I love how it's shiny without being glittery. 
{via}

 These look so yummy! Bite size pumpkin funnel cakes! I've been craving funnel cake ever since our trip out to Coney Island.
{via}

 I am not a pumpkin carver. Bad experience. I can however get on board with pumpkin painting. These are too cute!!
{via}


SHELBY'S PICKS:
Pumpkin waffles with apple cider syrup. Sounds Amazing!!
{Via}

Four strand braid. Now that my hair is longer I would love to try this.
{Via}

This is a really cool idea for artwork. Knowing Ash and I this wouldn't take long to make! ;)
{Via}

Love this artwork made from domino's!
{Via}

A little inspirational quote!
{Via}


It's Tuesday which means it's time for Loving Lately!
This is a weekly link up hosted by the fabulous Carly, Kristen, Niki & Rachel!  Join us and link up what you're loving lately! Whether it's fashion, color, crafts, interiors, beauty products, yummy and delicious, or really anything else, we want to know!
Please be sure to read the rules before linking up :)
Rules
1. Follow Your Hosts and Co-Hosts
They are the first 8 in the linky! Carly @ Lipgloss and Crayons Kristen @ The Wright Stuff Niki @ Glossy Blonde Rachel @ La La Lists This week's co-hosts are: Ashley & Shelby @ Sisters in the NYC Erin @ Casual Stay At Home Meagan @ Because of Jackie Torie @ Lattes and Love
2. Grab a Button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Loving Lately!
3. Link Up!
Link up your post on what you're loving lately! Please do not link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Loving Lately"!   We are so happy to have you link up, and we do go through and read all of the posts, so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link.  And we don't want to have to do that!  So please share the love and include a link back!
4. Mingle
It's a linky party after all!
Visit some of the other posts in the linky and say hello!
5. Tweet!
Help us promote and grow this party! Send a tweet and let everyone know you linked up!
Glossy Blonde
 Let's get this party started!

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I LOVE that belt! I'm a new follower! Found you on the link up :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following from the loving lately link up :D lovely blog would love a follow back :D
    www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Essie nail polish. New follower from the Loving Lately link up.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from Loving Lately!
    Hailey
    www.lovelaugtherandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Literally love each and every piece and link here. I have been eying that Burberry beauty for quite some time. I can't wait to try the metallic gold for fall. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw those pumpkins on Pinterest yesterday! I love them!

    I love four strand braids. I can barely get a regular braid to look good though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that essie polish! Perfect for fall!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm gonna get creative with pumpkins this year. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um that belt is awesome! I'm not much of a pumpkin carver either - the painting idea is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I have that Essie polish and it's perfect!! That belt is amazing, I'm going to have to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are all so great!!!! thanks for co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete