September 15, 2012

Fashion & The Highline

Last Monday Ash and I were fortunate enough to attend Viktor Luna's fashion presentation. Viktor was a finalist on season 9 of Project Runway. He is also an alumni of FIT. My good friend Collin has worked for him for the past year. He invited us to the show and I was more than happy to go and support him and Viktor. I absolutely loved the collection!











Viktor Doing an interview!

After the show Ashley and I walked The Highline down to Chelsea Market. For those of you who don't know, The Highline is an above ground park built on old railroad tracks. It is absolutely beautiful and one of my favorite places in the city.

Some beautiful art we found on our walk!




We walked down to Chelsea Market, which is also one of my favs in the city. We had dinner at The Green Table which is an all organic restaurant we discovered when we took Dad to the city for the first time. We had a delicious dinner. As we were paying Katherine McPhee walked in! Glad to know it is celebrity approved.

Until Next Time
XOXO
Shelby





No comments:

Post a Comment