September 8, 2012

London Candy Company

As you all know I am completely OBSESSED with anything British. I would drop everything right now and move there if I could. Unfortunately, I can't do that right now so I have to cope with the things I find here in the U.S. I'm always listening to British artists, and most definitely always drinking tea, but the thing I am missing the most is my british chocolate. Most of you know about Cadbury, but the Cadbury you can buy in the U.S. is just the beginning of what is the awesomeness of British chocolate. 
Our friend Jessica, who Ashley grew up with, lives here in the city with her husband who is British, and their adorable son Madden who I babysit. She told me the other day about the London Candy Company. I don't think I had ever been so happy. I headed over there today and found all of my favorite chocolate and crisps (chips) that I had when we were over in London.

The outside of the store is so cute. They even have the guards. If only they were real!

These Thai Sweet Chilli crisps are to die for! We loved them in England, and were so sad that we couldn't find them here. Mom has already requested some for the next time we are back in Dallas.
The U.K.'s Kit Kats are so much better then ours. 

This picture is from when we were in London last year. They have the most amazing ice cream and they put Cadbury Flakes in it. This is probably my favorite dessert ever. I can't wait to go back and have more.
In the meantime I can just enjoy the flakes that I can buy here! :)

Stay tuned for many more British posts. I'm in the middle of planning my birthday party which is completely British themed!

Pip Pip! Long Live The Queen!
XOXO
Shelby



No comments:

Post a Comment