March 4, 2013

Weekend Project


Shelby and I have been working on a photo wall in our apartment for a couple of months now. I found this great site, Printstagram, that prints your Instagram photos. They offer some great options. If you have a lot of Instagram pictures I suggest you check their website out. I immediately loved the 2" x 2" prints because you could get a lot of photos for not a lot of money. I ordered a set and included my favorite Instagram photos since I've moved to NYC. The plan was to make a collage on the wall. We tried taping the photos directly to the wall but they kept falling down and every day we were adding more tape and putting pictures back on the wall. Finally I got fed up and starting brainstorming another solution. Shelby recently ordered a second set of photos from her Instagram account and we wanted to put them up under a new strategy. I came up with the idea to adhere the photos using double stick tape to a posterboard and then pin the posterboard to the wall. Today we went on a search for posterboard and then I placed all the photos and we hung it on the wall. I think it turned out great and I can't wait to keep adding to it!






Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Until next time
XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment