March 9, 2013

Interning Update!

Happy weekend everyone! We have had a bunch of snow in the city, so I hope all of our readers from the northeast are staying warm! I just wanted to pop in a give a little update on my amazing internship at Jessica Simpson.

It's been so very busy but I absolutely LOVE it! This past week we had market week again so I have been on my feet running a ton of errands. For those of you that don't know, market week is when buyers come into our showroom and have buy meetings with our sales team. Basically, this is when it is decided what is going to be put in each store. We sell our Jessica Simpson dresses at Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillards, Modcloth, Zappos, Belk, BonTon, and many more!

This is one of my amazing friends Kaitlin, who goes to FIT with me, and is also an Intern at Jessica Simpson! Couldn't we be twins!? I love working with her! We have a blast!

A snowy view of the city from the 38th floor!

 During market week we are all in Jessica Simpson dresses because we are in and out of the meetings all day! I have already received a bunch of dresses, and hopefully more to come! This is one that I wore on Thursday!

I absolutely love working at Jessica Simpson! I work with the  nicest people, and they are teaching me a lot! They always buy me lunch and coffee! Literally the best! I'm so thankful!

I spent the last couple weeks packing GWP's (Gift With Purchase) and sending them to every Dillard's store in the country for a special prom event they are doing in a few weeks. Let's just say I never want to see a FedEx box, or this t-shirt ever again! I took a few though because they are cute and soft! 

I'm about halfway done with my internship, and I am already starting to get sad when I think about it being over! I'm having a great time, and I never want to leave!

Until Next Time
XOXO
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment