March 16, 2013

Secondhand Serenade at Bowery Ballroom

 This past week Shelby and I once again ventured to Bowery Ballroom for a night of great live music. I had seen several months ago that Secondhand Serenade was playing and I really like his music. He hasn't released new music in awhile so I was a little curious to see what the show would be.

 There were 3 opening acts...a little excessive....but each of them were great. If you are looking for some new music check out Masha, Alex Goot (pictured above), and Veronica Ballestrini


  
 John Vesely (aka Secondhand Serenade) and Veronica Ballestrini singing their new duet

 The final set was all acoustic and was a good mix of some old favs and new music from his upcoming album releasing this summer. The great thing about the Bowery Ballroom is it is a small venue with standing room only so you really feel like you are in the middle of it all.

Shelby and I love discovering new music...who are some of your favorites right now?

Until next time
XOXO
Ashley


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment