March 24, 2013

Serendipity

The restaurant I've been to the most in NYC hands down is Serendipity. When I lived here during college doing my internship my roommate and I had a weekly date with Serendipity. Have you guys seen the movie? If not you should check it out. I love what the word serendipity means: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way; the art of making happy discoveries. This is truly how I feel life is. 

The window of the restaurant was all decorated for Easter

 Our brother, Ethan, was still in town so Shelby and I met up with him and his friend Alysa Saturday night because neither of them had ever been to Serendipity.

 Ethan experiencing his first Frozen Hot Chocolate




 Such a great evening enjoying some yummy treats. If you ever go to Serendipity (and I recommend you do) make sure you get a reservation or be prepared to wait at least an hour.

Until next time
XOXO
Ashley

P.S. If you want to experience frozen hot chocolate in your own home you can order the mix here.

No comments:

Post a Comment