February 3, 2014

The One With The Snow

We got another surprise blizzard in NYC today. When I went to bed last night there was a 30% chance of snow for a few hours overnight. No big deal. However, when I woke up it was blizzarding. I immediately checked the weather and it said we were supposed to get 10 inches of snow! I would love to know how we went from a 30% chance to a blizzard in a matter of hours but that's besides the point. 

Today was a big day...cookie dough oreos were released!!

Shelby and I walked all over the Upper East Side tonight in search of them but sadly they were no where to be found. The stupid blizzard must have delayed the deliveries or something. The snow was still in the pretty stage. By tomorrow it will be a brown mushy mess. So, we snapped a few photos if you want to see. 













Thanks for walking in the snow with us!!

Until Next Time
XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment