May 11, 2014

Blue Apron

A few weeks ago I decided to try Blue Apron. Have you heard of it? In short, it's a meal delivery service that delivers fresh ingredients for specified meals once a week. Blue Apron delivers complete meals that take an average of 35 minutes to prepare with pre-portioned ingredients, and easy to follow recipes. All ingredients are fresh and sometimes include specialty ingredients you can't find on your own. Specific meals are recommended each week based on your dietary preferences. All plans have no commitments and you can skip a week any time. Costs start at $9.99 per person per meal. There is free delivery and the items arrive carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so the food stays fresh even if you're not home. 




Over the next few days I'm going to share my thoughts on the 3 yummy recipes I got to try. I really enjoyed getting to try a few ingredients that I probably would never have chosen on my own including a few things I'd never tried before. All the ingredients were super fresh and having everything pre-portioned made cooking a breeze. 

Until Next Time
XOXO
Ashley


*Blue Apron has no idea who I am. I just truly love the service. 






No comments:

Post a Comment