October 5, 2013

The Hamptons | Day Two

Day two was a very busy day for us, but it was definitely worth it. We started off with a wine tasting at Duckwalk Vineyards.

Why yes we do go to wine tastings at 11:00 A.M. Wine is the best breakfast right?


Across the street from the winery was a small farm that had massive pumpkin patches. I'm pretty sure I acted like a 5 year old child while there. What can I say...I love fall. I just get so excited!


Obviously had to take pictures with the massive pumpkins.


Coincidentally daddy had his "pumpkin" shirt on. He wasn't as enthralled with the pumpkins as we were.

How cute are my parents with their converse! So glad they joined the converse club.

My first time at a vineyard. Many more pictures like this to come in November!

After our wine and pumpkins we drove about an hour out to Montauk, which is the farthest point east on long island. The main attraction is this gorgeous lighthouse.

Forever a daddy's girl!<3


We haven't had a family picture on the beach since Florida in 2009!

Ashley LOVES the beach! She couldn't resist dipping her toes in the water.

DA BEACH!


We stopped off for lunch at The Lobster Roll. This was dad's favorite part of the trip. All he could talk about was getting his lobster sandwich.

It seems I got a little tired on our drive to Sag Harbor.


Sag Harbor is a cute town on the bay. It was so fun to walk around and see all of the local culture.


We took a seat out by the water with our coffee for about an hour. It was so peaceful just staring at the water.


This is probably my favorite picture from the entire trip!

Apparently I'm up for bid! Any takers!?

Before checking in for the night we stopped off in SouthHampton for a bit of shopping. What a gorgeous little town that is.

Stay tuned tomorrow for day three.

XOXO
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment