October 3, 2013

Guess Who Is In Town!

Before we jetted off to the Hamptons for the weekend, our mom came into the city to spend a few days with us!

So excited she is in town. Ashley and I took her to one of her favorite restaurants here in the city, East End Kitchen.


After dinner we put on our face masks, and made Vanilla/Caramel/Bourbon milkshakes. I don't think this look suits us very well!

Since Ashley had to work the next day, I took mom around the city to all of her favorite places. Of course we had to take a matching converse picture! 

We did a lot of shopping, but of course I had to take her to eat at Sweet Green, which is my new obsession. They have the best salads in the entire world! Definitely to try if you are in the city, or Washington D.C.

After a stop in the west village to pick up our favorite salted oat cookies from Milk & Cookies, we stumbled upon the building they use for the outside shot of the apartment in Friends. If you know me at all you know how obsessed I am with friends, so finding this building was always on my bucket list. So glad I get to check this off now.

Later that night Ethan met up with us to go see Once the Musical. This was Ashley and I's 2nd time to see the show, and we are absolutely in love. Definitely a must see for anyone planning to see a show.

Now it's time for the Hamptons!

XOXO
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment