May 25, 2013

Lucky Guy


As an early birthday present from my aunt and uncle my family and I went to go see Lucky Guy on Broadway staring Tom Hanks. I was so excited!! Lucky Guy dramatizes key episodes in the life of Mike McAlary played by Tom Hanks.


"I'd known since I was a child that I was going to live in New York eventually, and that everything in between would just be an intermission. I'd spent all those years imagining what New York would be like. I thought it was going to be the most exciting, magical, fraught-with-possibility place that you could ever live; a place where if you really wanted something you might be able to get it; a place where I'd be surrounded by people I was dying to know; a place where I might be able to become the only thing worth being, a journalist. And I'd turned out to be right."
-Nora Ephron
an excerpt from the Playbill

  If you are going to be in NYC in the next month and you are looking for a good show to see I would highly recommend seeing this play.

Until next time
XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment