May 27, 2013

Dinner at The Boathouse in Central Park

One of our favorite places to eat is the Boathouse in Central Park! Our parents take us there pretty much every time they come to the city. The food is wonderful, and we always have such a great view. This was such a fun way to spend the second half of my graduation celebration!


The chicken I had just melted in my mouth!

For dessert we got a chocolate cocoa cream tart with blood orange sorbet! It was absolutely delicious.

On our way out of the park to catch a cab we took the long way around to see the famous Bethesda Fountain. This beautiful archway is right there. It has amazing acoustics, and was so fun to take pictures in.







We had such a fun day, and I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my graduation!

Until Next Time
XOXO
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment