August 5, 2013

My Study Abroad Adventures: Rome, Italy


Halfway through Florence, a few of us took an overnight trip to Rome. I was so excited to do this, because there are so many things to see in Rome. We conquered Rome in a day, which was a very difficult task, but we managed. Here are a few of my favorite snapshots.

On the Spanish Steps!

 Spanish Steps!

 The Trevi Fountain! It's massive and beautiful!

 1..2..3..Make a wish!

Best Friends!<3

 The Ruins!

 The Colosseum!

 Beautiful!

Inside the Colosseum!

 Vatican City!<3

My illegal picture from the Sistine Chapel! Shhh.. don't tell anyone!

Inside St. Peters Basilica!

Rome was amazing to see once, but I think that once you have seen it once you don’t need to go back again unless you absolutely love it. The Vatican was so incredible to see.

Until Next Time
XOXO
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment