April 21, 2013

Sunday Funday

 This afternoon Shelby and I went on an adventure to Peanut Butter & Co downtown. Many of you may have seen their peanut butter on the shelves at your local grocery store. Well, little known fact, at least to us, is they have a restaurant in NYC! We highly recommend it! Shelby and I are both huge peanut butter nuts so this place was basically our heaven.

\
 I ordered the peanut butter sampler. You get to try every flavor of peanut butter that they offer. What could be better? This was nice because there were several flavors I had never tried so I got to without the commitment of buying a whole jar. I liked them all but my favorite flavors are "The Bee's Knees" and "White Chocolate Wonderful". 

  
 Shelby ordered  "The Heat is On" sandwich which had spicy peanut butter with chicken and pinapple jam. Sounds a little strange but she loved it. Just a warning that flavor peanut butter was really spicy...and we like spicy things. Each sandwich comes with a bag of potato chips and carrot sticks. 



 

 After our peanut butter adventure we happened to walk by Amorino (you may remember we went here on our cupcake walking tour) so of course we ran in and grabbed some of that yummy mango gelato. 



We hope y'all had a great Sunday Funday too!!
Until Next Time
XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment