April 7, 2013

Easter Brunch!

Last Sunday Ashley and I ventured off to East End Kitchen for Easter Brunch. This was the first time we haven't celebrated Easter at home with family, so we wanted to do something to make it special. This restaurant is right down the street from our apartment, but we kept forgetting to go in and try it. I'm so glad this is where we picked to go. It was AMAZING!

The had a prix-fix menu. There was so many yummy things to try!

We were seated in the back of the restaurant looking out! Ash and I love to people watch, so it was the perfect spot for us!

I stuck with my usual mimosa, but Ash got a Maplejack Apple Pie Cocktail. 

Our mom requested Ashley to take a sip for her! She would have loved it!

Ashley's meal: Vegetable Frittata

Shelby's meal: Brunch Pizza

Our amazing feast!

I had to stick around and get a cappuccino after our meal! It was yummy, and hit the spot!

I hope everyone had an amazing Easter! God Bless you all!<3

Stay tuned for some new fun things happening in our future!

Until Next Time
XOXO
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment