January 11, 2013

Holidays in Texas

Sorry for the impromptu blogging break. The holidays were so busy and filled with catching up with friends and family in Texas. We had a nice and relaxing break. Actually, Shelby is still in Texas enjoying her break from school but I'm back in NYC. We wanted to share a few pictures from the holidays. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Blitzen at the Dallas Arboretum.

We celebrate our immediate family Christmas on Christmas Eve and then we go to our grandparent's house on Christmas Day to celebrate with the extended family. The past several years the girls have all worn matching pj's. This years leopard print might be my favorite so far. I know this picture looks like we are wearing onesies but I promise we are not :)

 Pixie loves Christmas!

 How cute is our Dad in his Christmas bow tie?

Road tripping to the grandparents house. It was really weird to drive again! 




 Shelby and our brother Ethan. You can see the aftermath of our present opening behind them, ha ha. 

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I was so glad Shelby and I got to go back to Texas to celebrate with our friends and family. 

Until next time
XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment