September 7, 2013

My Job | Work Travels

So as most of you may or may not know, I was hired for a new part-time job back in May. I set up visual merchandising displays for Havaianas in the city. I also have the chance to travel to do installs for Nike. After I returned from Europe at the beginning of the summer, I began traveling. I have seen some really cool places that I have never been to before. I have traveled to Poughkeepsie New York, Charleston West Virginia, Charleston South Carolina, Philadelphia Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Charleston, South Carolina has definitely been my favorite. 

Charleston, South Carolina

The Calhoun Mansion, well known from the movie "The Notebook!"



Beautiful trees!

I always love a good gazebo!

Beautiful sunset over the ocean!

Love the cobblestoned streets!

Had a little fun in the Moon-Pie store!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Downtown Philly!

Independence Hall!

The Liberty Bell!

Benjamin Franklin's grave!

I'm so lucky to be able to travel and see these beautiful cities in our amazing country. I love that I am checking off states that I have visited on my list. I plan to visit all 50 states within my lifetime. 

Until Next Time
XOXO
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment