April 15, 2013

Trend of The Week: Spring Scarves


 








I love scarves! I have....well a lot. While scarves are a winter necessity (especially in NYC) I love a lightweight scarf for spring. I love how scarves can transform an otherwise blah outfit into something special. I particularly love a light, gauzey, printed scarf. The scarf I'm wearing is no longer available but you can get similar here I usually pick up new accessories for the season from a store like Forever 21 or H&M. They offer a wide selection for cheap. If you want to integrate some new items into your wardrobe for spring but don't have a big budget then the best way to make old outfits feel new is with new accessories like scarves, jewelry, and belts. What is your favorite wardrobe item for spring?

Until next time
XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment